In recent times, our team has grown significantly. Despite this, though, we’re not the type of company where anyone is ‘just a number’.
Every member of our staff has their own personality, and individuality is a key part of what we look for when choosing new team members. That’s why we love the people we work with, and believe you’ll feel welcome in our family from your very first day.
Every member of our team has different strengths but the one thing we all have in common is that we love what we do.
So if you want to work for a company that will help you learn, progress and excel, and you think you could be as passionate about PALLITE® as we are, then you should apply to work with us today.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telesales Representative – Wellingborough
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum dependant on skills & experience
We are searching for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Telesales Representative, to contribute in generating sales for the company, to grow and develop the business. The successful candidate will need to be a brilliant communicator who can demonstrate a successful track record within a Telesales role, ideally within the packaging industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct own research to find new customers and opportunities to increase revenues
- Develop a strong pipeline of new business opportunities
- Initiate face to face meetings on behalf of the Field Sales Managers
- Upsell products to new and existing customers
- Utilise market and competitor knowledge to identify & contact potential new customers
- Execute targeted direct mail campaigns to increase product exposure
- Have great communication skills and a real passion for excellent customer service
- Provide admin support & holiday/sickness cover for sales support team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous outbound telesales experience B2B ideally within packaging industry
- Be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
- Have a proven track record in hitting targets
- Be IT literate and capable of maintaining spreadsheet records using excel
- Familiar with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce